Virtual Event Policies & Procedures
Due to the current health crisis and to stay in compliance with social distancing guidelines, students will be allowed to participate in virtual event(s) from their homes, in accordance with specific guidelines. The FFA Advisor will be required to review these guidelines with each student prior to the exam and the advisor must certify that the students will adhere to the following guidelines:
- The FFA member(s) named on the exam is that actual student(s) participating.
- Each contestant will use only the allowed materials as set forth in the rules (calculator, pencil & paper, etc.)
- Contestants will not talk, share questions/answers or any way communicate regarding event materials at any time during the event.
- All exams will be completed solely by the FFA contestant during the allotted time without any assistance from anyone else or by any means not allowed in the event rules.
- Only one internet browser tab will be open and only one device will be used to take the test.
- The use of electronic devices (other than the device on which the exam is administered on) such as cell phones, smart watches, tablets, etc., is strictly prohibited.
- No pictures or screen shots of test materials can be taken during the contest.
- The contest must be completed in one sitting/session and cannot be saved and resumed at a later time.
- FFA members must adhere to the CDE/LDE honesty and integrity policy as published.
- FFA members must adhere to the Code of Ethics as set forth in the FFA Manual.
- Exam inconsistencies and violations of these procedures will be investigated thoroughly, including the monitoring exam submission timestamps and IP addresses.