Florida FFA and our partners are pleased to update you on the success of the FFA / Agricultural Education license plate program. Since it’s inception in 2007, over $93,000 has been generated, as of June 2010.
Of every dollar raised:
- 40% is allocated to the Florida FFA Association (FFA) for Student Leadership Development
- 30% is allocated to the Florida Association of Agricultural Educators (FAAE) for Teacher Leadership Development
- 5% is allocated to the Florida Association of Agricultural Educators (FAAE) for Teacher Recruitment/Retention
- 10% is allocated to the Florida FFA Foundation for Special Projects
- 5% is allocated for Marketing
- 10% is allocated for Program Expenses, Handling, Auditing, etc.
Benefits of the program include:
- Enhanced student leadership conferences benefiting nearly 2,000 FFA members
- Sponsored State Officers Goodwill Tour
- Funded various awards, scholarships, and recognitions
- Enhanced state teacher conferences
- Increased teacher participation in National Conferences
- Sponsored new and beginning teacher activities
Please continue to support the FFA license plate…FFA and Agriculture Education need you!